"Permanently fused with technology of his own creation, Arthur Parks has become an entity of pure light energy.Able to protect powerful laser blasts from his hands and to travel at near light-speed, Living Laser presents nearly unobtainable opposition."
- Mission 3 - Stand Clear of the Charging Horn (Hard and Heroic)
- Mission 5 - When the Moon Hits Your Eye (Hard and Heroic)
- Mission 1 - Quick Fix (Normal, Hard, and Heroic)
- Mission 5: Putting the A.I. in A.I.M. (Normal, Hard, and Heroic)
Note: These are his stats at Level 14
|Super Villain||Takes turns faster|
|Brutal Striker||Deals damage based on Speed instead of Attack|
|State Change - Single-Target Attack||Applies Adroit to self and Wide Open to target|
|Refractions - Single-Target Attack||Applies Ionized to target|
Chapter 1, Mission 3 (Hard)Edit
Hawkeye: Not so fast, light bright. You and your A.I.M. buddies in a rush to get somewhere?
Living Laser: The Six owe us a debt.We mean to make sure they're good for it. Now out of the way, or we'll find out just how good those specs of yours are at protecting your delicate retinas.
Hawkeye: Oooo, sorry, the correct answer was "sight-seeing".
"Living Laster darts around the battlefield, striking targets with his pure energy form. His hits leave heroes weak to further punishment but also increase his speed, which only adds to his light-speed blows."
- Living Laser can be found during the Level 10 Scouting Mission when facing A.I.M. grunts.