June 28, 2016 Patch NotesEdit
PATCH NOTES VERSION 1.3.0
- Players can now engage AutoPlay during PVE combat
- Added Captain America 75th Anniversary tasks, with completion reward Captain America (1901)
- START: 6/30 12am PDT
- END: 7/13 1pm PDT
- Reduced dialog and combat waves in initial tutorials
- Added a just-in-time tutorial to assist with Hero Research
- Added refunds for spent energy on combat crashes. Refunds will only be given in PvE crashes.
Player Versus Player
- Made preparations for PVP Tournament 7, with Vibranium rank reward Deathlok
- Redesigned Power Cell stores for speed and usability
- Reworked energy purchase options
General Hero Updates
- Reduced damage for attacks that use Ammo
- Increased damage and reduced speed for attacks labeled Extremely Fast
- Optimized Hero profile tabs for speed
- General performance improvements across devices
- Fixed various crashes and errors
- The crash which occurred when equipping Iso-8 onto heroes has been fixed.
- Iso-8 slots which have been unlocked via gold now correctly remain unlocked.
- The Special Offers chest no longer displays in the center of the screen.
- The VFX for the buff Hidden have been restored.
- Music now resumes after completing a PVP match.
- Empty third ability slots no longer inherit icons from other heroes.
- The walls have been retextured on the NYC Rooftop arena.
- Holotable projections have been repaired on "Low" graphics settings.
- Heroes now face the holotable after combat.
- Mission map node paths have been adjusted for increased clarity.
- Spec Op 2 currency is no longer being awarded (Spec Op 2 uses Energy).
- The description for the Strategy mechanic has been edited for clarity.
- The duration of the Tenacity buff has been adjusted.
- A typo has been removed from dialogue in Chapter 1: Mission 1.
- A typo has been removed from dialogue in Chapter 2: Mission 6.
- Age of Ultron Black Widow's 4-star ability "Jump Kick" now applies the Off-Balance debuff on all enemies.
- Age of Ultron Hawkeye's ability "Tracker Arrow" now correctly describes Targeted as a single-target debuff.
- Age of Ultron Hulk now animates during his Free Attack.
- Age of Ultron Iron Man is now visible after performing the ability "Escape Velocity" without a Reserve hero.
- Age of Ultron Vision's ability "Density Smash" is no longer interrupted by "Meteoric Assault".
- Agent 13's ability "Whip Smarts" now applies the debuff "Demoralized" on her target.
- Civil War Iron Man's 3-star trial description has been edited for clarity.
- Falcon is now visible when performing the ability "Dive Bomber".
- Falcon's ability "Raptor Rockets" now play sound effects.
- Redwing will now attack when an Iso-8 perk allows him to target a hidden or protected enemy.
- Hank Pym now earns Power from his innate ability "Size Matters".
- Marvel NOW! Hulk is now visible during his "Property Damage" ability.
- M.O.D.O.K.'s "Catalyst Rocket" has been renamed "Exposure Ray".
- M.O.D.O.K.'s 3-star "Exposure Ray" ability now applies the Volatile debuff on all enemies.
- Nebula is now visible after performing "Parting Shots" without a Reserve hero.
- The Winter Soldier is no longer camouflaged.
- Hydra grunts now attend the Hydra combat in Chapter 2: Mission 2.
- Elite Kree grunts no longer display as Elite Hydra grunts in Chapter 3: Mission 5.
- Enemy grunts are now visible during combats against Militant.
- Enemy grunts are now visible during combats against Tanalth.
- Enemy grunts are now visible during combats against Whirlwind.